APM: Meeting this month

Taylor Carpenter taylor at codecafe.com
Tue Feb 13 11:56:36 PST 2007

I have been rather busy with a new baby on the way... He finally
arrived Friday (Feb. 9th).  In any case we had quite a few topics,
but nothing decided (that I saw) for this months topic.  I believe
Perl::Tidy/Perl::Critic had the most votes for #1 spot.  The other
topics were POE, Perl 6, and LISA (closures & refactoring, etc), and
Nested Sets at the top.  Refer to my previous email for others.  I
will organize the topics for discussion when I have time.

  Is someone ready to present tomorrow or should we hold off until
next week?   I can not make a meeting tomorrow, but should be able to
next week.

Taylor