APM: dinner, beer?

Sam Foster austin.pm at sam-i-am.com
Thu Dec 6 14:01:37 PST 2007

next week is good, but I cant personally do Monday or Tuesday. Any other
day works. I'll suggest Wednesday.
As to where - I'm open to ideas. We could all try and do a sit down
dinner, but I'm thinking it would be less stressful to meet somewhere
where people can just get what they want and come and go as they need to.

Sam