APM: Greetings!

Jonathan Scott Duff perlpilot at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 15:00:13 PDT 2006

Hello  there!  I'm a long-time perl programmer and I'm going to be moving to
the Austin area in December. I just wanted to say "Hi" and that I'll be
coming to the meetings whenever I get a chance.  What does Austion PM
typically do?  Anything interesting or fun going on?  Is there a topic for
the next meeting?

BTW, in the "About Us" section of the web site it says that the meetings are
every 3rd Wednesday, but in the "Location" section it says every 2nd
Wednesday.  I assume from the date of the last meeting that it's the 2nd
Wednesday that is correct.

-Scott

P.S. If anyone knows of any good deals on houses or apartments in the
south-west-ish part of Austin, let me know! Thanks.

--
Jonathan Scott Duff
perlpilot at gmail.com