APM: Perl Job Position from Recruiter

David Bluestein II dbii at interaction.net
Mon Oct 23 11:10:11 PDT 2006

Here is what I know about it, this is from the old company that used to
host us. See below for details, she said that java was optional for a
good perl guy. Job is around 360 and 2222, is a permanent position, and
they are "flexible on salary".

The recruiter information is:

  Harlan Ross  TECHNICAL RECRUITER
12331 RIATA TRACE PKWY, SUITE A200 AUSTIN, TX 78727
888.598.5877  T 512.249.4977
F 512.249.4991  M 512.964.4669

Perl Developer Job Description:

Our client is looking for a full-time, direct hire Perl developer.

Our client helps automotive leaders design and implements successful
business initiatives that solve problems caused by the diversity,
complexity, and disparity of their business systems. Working together
seamlessly, the InfoIQSM Solutions provide complete information
management capabilities to market-leading OEMs, portals, retail
marketing operators, and major dealer groups. Available through an
application service provider (ASP) model, InfoIQ Solutions collect and
transform automotive industry data designed expressly to increase the
sale of new and used vehicles, service and parts.

Description
The position is a mid level development position that works primarily
in design, coding, testing, and supporting software products and
related materials to meet customer requirements. The job will include
up to 60% development in Perl, with 20-25% in Java.

Qualifications
Qualified candidates will have:

Perl experience is a must.
Java experience is preferred.
Experience tuning database queries is a must.
Oracle experience and PL/SQL experience is a plus.
Ability to troubleshoot technical problems and demonstrate problem
solving skills and resourcefulness in obtaining information.
Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
Ability to work as a team member with limited supervision.

Required Skills:

• 	PERL
• 	JSP
• 	JAVA
*       MOD_PERL

David H. Bluestein II
President & Lead Developer         dbii at interaction.net
ii, inc.
http://www.interaction.net
     -- Specializing in Interactive, Database Driven Web Applications --