APM: Meeting topic

Ian Remmler ian at remmler.org
Fri May 5 07:51:06 PDT 2006

Howdy,

At the last meeting when we talked about a topic for this month,
I said I could talk a bit about some lesser-known yet nifty
programming paradigms and idioms and how they can be used with
Perl.  So, do you guys think that would actually be useful, or
is there something else you'd rather do for the meeting?

I think David mentioned something CRUDy Wayne is working on.
Another possibility is to just bring problems in and have the
group try to help fix them.  We did that at least once before,
and I think it actually worked out pretty well.

I'm happy to do my thing -- just thought I'd see what folks
thought.

        - Ian.

--
"I love deadlines.  I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."
        -- Douglas Adams