APM: Perl Developer Position Available in Central Austin

Ohls, Lindsey A lohls at teksystems.com
Tue Jun 20 15:49:16 PDT 2006

All,

My name is Lindsey Ohls and I am a recruiter for TEKsystems in Austin,
TX. We are currently looking for a resource to add to one of our
client's development teams. This position would be a contract-permanent
position located in North-Central Austin.

JOB DESCRIPTION:

Our client is a hosted web, archive and messaging services company. They
deliver and support superior corporate email, regulatory compliance, and
business collaboration tools, as well as custom applications for the
financial services industry.

Our client is looking for someone with strong Perl DBI skills.
Experience with building web applications in Perl (not simple Perl
scripting, but full Perl apps - especially OOPerl) is essential. Other
technology in this environment stack is Linux, Apache and a Sybase
backend. Familiarity with those is definitely a plus, but not a
requirement. The candidate should be familiar and experienced in SQL if
they don't have Sybase specifically.

Please let me know if you think you might be interested in discussing
this (or other) opportunities!

Regards,

Lindsey Ohls -Technical Recruiter

TEKsystems

12331 Riata Trace Pkwy

Building A Suite 200

Austin, TX 78727

Direct- (512)249-4926

Toll Free- (888)598-5877

Fax- (512)249-4990

  <http://www.teksystems.com/>

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.