APM: Tomorrow night

Ian Remmler ian at remmler.org
Tue Jun 13 08:31:19 PDT 2006

OK, The responses included support for BB's, Chuy's, and
Curra's.  Sounds like BB's isn't as much of a dinner type place,
so why don't we go Mexican.  My vote is for Curra's, and some
people indicated they'd be up for it if we did it at the Burnet
location, so why don't we do it there.  I know they have some
vegetarian stuff, too.  Let's meet at 7:00 to give people time
to get there.

So, this month's meeting will be TOMORROW (second Wednesday, not
third), June 14, at Curra's on Burnet at 7:00 PM.

Curra's Grill North
6801 Burnet Road
Austin, Texas 78757
512-451-2560

--
"I love deadlines.  I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."
        -- Douglas Adams