APM: December meeting, or just food?

Ian Remmler ian at remmler.org
Tue Dec 12 05:26:15 PST 2006

On Tue, Dec 12, 2006 at 12:34:59AM -0600, Taylor Carpenter wrote:
> If its after this thursday... any day... I can attend.  Meeting or
> just social is fine.
>
> On Dec 11, 2006, at 11:23 PM, David Bluestein II wrote:
> > Haven't seen any decision on this.  Ian, thoughts?

How would next Wednesday (the traditional third, for old time's
sake) work for everyone?

For locations, I suggested Mangia's (assuming we could get the
party room), and Z Tejas was mentioned.  If anyone has other
options, throw them out there.

How about we take nominations through tomorrow, then vote?  Then
we'll have time to make sure we can be accommodated.

--
"A shark on whiskey is mighty risky.
 A shark on beer is a beer engineer."