APM: Discount Code for OSCON 2006?

Montgomery Conner montgomery.conner at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 16:32:06 PDT 2006

David,

Thanks for the quick reply... I already went through the info on the
official O'Reilly OSCON site; unfortunately the full-time-student/teacher
discounts wouldn't apply.

I'm an enterprise guy... but 'Corporate' has adopted a policy that, for the
moment, frowns on open-source/open-standards... so, if I want to go I've got
to do it on my own... covertly... out-of-pocket... and come back with a
stock-pile of ammunition to spread the OS gospel at work (I'm not sure that
metaphor works... maybe OS 'hymns' to spread the gospel?)

At any rate, please let me know if any PUG discount codes turn-up!  I really
want to take Mark-Jason Dominus' seminar on Currying perl code ( it looks
like there's a good Mason-meets-Ajax seminar too)!!!!

Thanks!
Montgomery