APM: Job Opportunity in Austin

Mark Cunningham mhc at texas.net
Tue Mar 1 12:16:46 PST 2005

Hello,

My name is Mark Cunningham and I'm an independent recruiter here in Austin.  I just wanted to present to the audience that there is a company here in town that needs someone to build a QA framework from scratch using Perl.  So, they need a QA Engineer but they also need a programmer, specifically in Perl.  It is a fulltime position.

Feel free to reply via email or call me if you have any questions or wish to have more information.  And my apologies in advance should job postings not be made to this forum.

Regards,

Mark Cunningham
The Bidding Network
512-527-0408