APM: December Dinner Question

David Bluestein II dbii at interaction.net
Mon Dec 12 11:56:00 PST 2005

That's the problem, I forgot to write it down (date and time) and was
in the middle of project at the time so I don't remember what we
decided. I'm open for group consensus, though if this Wed we need to
decide quickly so everyone will know.

I remember Ian, Bill, Wayne, Heath and Chris were there, and a couple
of others. What do y'all want to do? And anyone else who is planning to
show up, speak up.

David