APM: September Meeting Topic Call for Vote

David Bluestein II dbii at interaction.net
Mon Aug 22 08:09:53 PDT 2005

We tossed around the idea of a Perl/MySQL session, with focus on SQL
tricks, for September. How does that sound to everyone? Who would like
to present, as we had several possible candidates:

Bill
Mark
Evan
Heath(? there was a fourth but I forget who)

Is this of interest to people? Mark, did you attend Mysql UG last week?
If so, how was it and should we invite them over?

Also, what other topics would you like to hear about in the fall? If
you throw something out, we'll make sure we get someone to speak on it.

David

David H. Bluestein II
President & Lead Developer         dbii at interaction.net
ii, inc.
http://www.interaction.net
     -- Specializing in Interactive, Database Driven Websites --