APM: Free Dr. Dobb's Subscription

Wayne Walker wwalker at bybent.com
Sun Aug 7 13:22:35 PDT 2005

Oh this note, I'd like to empty a couple of book shelves.  I have the
following CS mags for anyone who wants to pick them up.

Dr Dobb's Journal - Feb/03 thru Jun/05
IEEE "Computer" - 5/02 - 5/05
c/C++ Users Journal - 11/02 12-03
SysAdmin Magazine - 2/02 thru 5/05
Linux Journal - 7/99 thru 12/03 and a few older ones

And the piece de' resistance.

The Perl Journal, volumes 1 thru 20 (all 20)

and 10 TPJs from volume 1 to 18

Wayne