APM: Meeting Topics Schedule--DRAFT

David Bluestein II dbii at interaction.net
Fri Sep 10 10:56:49 CDT 2004

Wow, lots of topics. How about the following (if good with Michael and Ian--thanks for the volunteering):

Sept: Ian on YAML, David on SQL::Abstract et al.
Oct: Michael on Spamassassin (we'll need to see if we let Mark come to this one)

Nov: Ian on Maypole (that gives you two months)
Dec: Christmas Dinner
Jan: TBD

Any other topics? Wayne's boss (I forget his name) wanted a presentation on the Windows .exe maker, which is probably a 15-30 minute talk. Maybe we can add that on somewhere?

David

--
David H. Bluestein II
President & Lead Developer        dbii at interaction.net
ii, inc.                          http://www.interaction.net
 -- Specializing in Designing Interactive Database Driven Websites --