APM: Re: Next Weeks Meeting Topic-Suggestion and Volunteers?

Ian Remmler ian at remmler.org
Fri Sep 10 10:41:03 CDT 2004

On Fri, Sep 10, 2004 at 08:59:44AM -0500, David Bluestein II wrote:
> No, I forget who was going to do YAML. I think they wanted to
> do it in October or November to have time to work with it
> some.
>
> On Fri, Sep 10, 2004 at 08:57:41AM -0500, Jeremy Brooks wrote:
> > I'd like to learn about SQL::Abstract.  By the way, did I miss the YAML
> > presentation?

I was the YAML volunteer.  If we don't have a full lineup for
Wednesday I could talk a bit about YAML.  There's really not
much to it (which is a good thing), so it wouldn't take too
long.  Or I could do it next month.

I also started looking at Maypole, the web app framework.  I
could probably talk about it in the not-so-distant furure (i.e.
not this meeting :)

--
Go banana!