APM: October Meeting: Speaker Confirm--Last minute replacement:wq

Joe Cooper joe at swelltech.com
Thu Oct 14 23:11:55 CDT 2004

If nobody else has anything and anyone would be interested, I could do a
Webmin/Usermin/Virtualmin presentation.  (Written in perl, slices,
dices, etc.)

I was planning to make the SpamAssassin meeting my first monger meeting,
  but I guess jumping right in won't kill me.

Just in case Webmin is unknown to anyone:

http://www.webmin.com

And my book on the subject:

http://www.swelltech.com/support/webminguide/index.html