APM: APM Social Dinner Tonight

David Bluestein II dbii at interaction.net
Wed Jun 16 11:35:03 CDT 2004

Everyone-

In lieu of a topical meeting tonight, we are going to have a social dinner (location to be announced this afternoon) at 6:30 tonight. Wayne, Bill and I will come prepared to discuss various fun Perl things we have been working on, like Spamassassin, User Website tracking, and maybe statistics with Perl.

Stay tuned to this channel for the location announcement late afternoon. But wherever, we're on for 6:30 tonight.

David "How did I get roped into planning this?" Bluestein