APM: Newb to the group

Joel Holder jholder at networklogistic.com
Mon Jul 19 16:32:42 CDT 2004

Gents, I just joined the Austin pm list.  Wasn't sure that the group was
alive, given the dates on the website.  I'm way interested in these
discussion topics.  Can I come to the meeting on Wed?

Joel

 --

Network Logistic, Inc. <http://www.networklogistic.com/>

Chameleon Appliance <http://www.chameleonappliance.com/>

512.491.9700

Secure Business Networks; Telephone Systems; Commercial Web Presence and
Ecommerce Solutions; All-in-One Design, Hosting, and Management systems;
Closed Circuit TV; Off-Site Data Backup and Archiving Solutions

--

13B1A500
<http://search.keyserver.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x13B1A500&t