APM: next meeting is tomorrow Wednesday Jan21

Wayne Walker wwalker at bybent.com
Tue Jan 20 19:02:30 CST 2004

John, David, thanks for stepping up to the plate and getting the ball
rolling!

IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND, write down my cell - 791-2046.  You might need it
to get into the building, but probably not.  You can also use it if you
can't find the place.

Slight correction - Meeting starts at 7:00.  As I am the person at
Servergraph with the key and I plan to attend the pre meeting dinner
(which is just across the street).

I won't make it back to the office till say 6:55.

As to what we will talk about... Unless there is a topic and a speaker
(one person talked about giving a talk on Perl 6 but I don't remember if
that was actually scheduled)....

Wednesday night will be a question and answer session.  Bring your
questions.  We are not very strict or picky, but Perl questions get
priority, then Linux, then whatever is left.

If there are few enough questions, I will be asking Mark to teach us how
to use the perl debugger in emacs, specifically regarding processes that
fork while being debugged.