APM: which ODBC do-dads?

Jeremy Brooks jbrooks4 at austin.rr.com
Fri Aug 20 09:08:14 CDT 2004

Thanks Wayne,
  I read the same thing and will probably end up going that route if
ODBC continues to thwart my efforts.  The application I'm working on is
an API to a corporate product database, so using ODBC would be best I
think.  I had a minor catastrophe last night when I "installed" the
Openlinksw.com Microsoft SQL driver.  After the first setup question,
things went a little nuts and the setup script produced several hundred
empty files in my home directory with garbage names.  It's screwed my
xterm session up and nothing was readable during the "install process".
I'm now in the process of backing stuff up before automating a clean up
of my home directory.... #$^&!!!!   I'll be calling Openlink today for a
WTF session!

-Jeremy