APM: which ODBC do-dads?

Jeremy Brooks jbrooks4 at austin.rr.com
Thu Aug 19 16:21:40 CDT 2004

Folks,
  I need to access a Microsoft SQL server from a Perl application
running on a Linux machine.  I have DBI installed and have been using it
for quite sometime with the mysql driver.  I've downloaded DBD-ODBC-1.09
and now I need to get a "driver manager" and a driver to access the
Microsoft SQL database... hmmm.  It looks like there are several
option.  Who here has experience enough to give me some suggestions on
which "driver manager" and driver to use?

-Jeremy