APM: MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT: This Wednesday: Microsoft Exchange and Linux/Apache

David Bluestein II dbii at interaction.net
Mon Aug 16 12:18:56 CDT 2004

Wednesday, August 18th, 7:00 PM

Jeremy is going to present on the work he has been doing on Perl modules related to Microsoft Exchange and Linux/Apache. He will talk about what modules he has written, what he had to do to write them, and the steps he is taking to put them up on CPAN.

There will be a short discussion of future meeting topics. So if you can't be there and want to present, or want a presentation, email to the list so we can have your input in our discussion.

Dinner for those interested at 5:30ish at Pok-e-Jo's on 5th street.

Thanks to Wayne Walker at ServerGraph for providing meeting space (Ian, maybe we can do September at ARL if it is available?).

Thanks to Sam for updating the web site with the new topic info.

--
David H. Bluestein II
President & Lead Developer        dbii at interaction.net
ii, inc.                          http://www.interaction.net
 -- Specializing in Designing Interactive Database Driven Websites --