APM: Re: Simple BLOG w/RSS

David Bluestein II dbii at mudpuddle.com
Wed Apr 21 08:54:14 CDT 2004

John-

I've used Twiki before, but it doesn't quite meet the need. While simple, it is more difficult than the targetted end user (I'm not sure they would get Wikiwords) and we need something that is easy for them to put sequential text in. Also need a really good RSS feed mechanism. I looked at the Perl Module Kwiki too, but seemed to have too much extra that I didn't need.

Thanks-

David