APM: RE: Pg.pm

Tom Bakken tom.bakken at tx.usda.gov
Mon Sep 15 16:24:41 CDT 2003

Jeremy,

I should have mentioned that I'd already tried copying Pg.pm from the old
@INC to /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.0, which is part of the new @INC.  I
checked the permissions and they're identical to the old existing Pg.pm.

I think we're getting warm.  Under the auto directory there are 3 files.  I
copies them over to the corresponding /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.0/auto/Pg
directory and things are starting to work again, but I'm still getting some
errors.

Tom Bakken