APM: Interested in Perl 6?

Ian Remmler ian at remmler.org
Thu Nov 13 16:39:07 CST 2003

Hi,

I've been nerdily watching the Perl 6 development process since
it started.  I'm not sure how much others have been paying
attention, but there was at least some amount of interest
expressed at last night's meeting about what's in store for
everyone's favorite language.  If others are sufficiently
interested, I'd be happy to talk about this at a meeting.  So,
are others sufficiently interested?

Also, I think the Q'n'A meeting format was quite beneficial
(although it was only my second meeting, so...).  It would be
cool to do that format occasionally; perhaps even have something
like that between the normal meetings.  Maybe even just go
eat/drink somewhere (aren't there places with free wireless?) and
shoot the bull.

	- Ian.

--
Ian Remmler         |  "Just for the record, my main man is, and has been since
ian at remmler.org     |   1987, Van Mundegaarde.  And don't you forget it."