APM: O'Reilly review copies?

Comrade Burnout brian_clarkson at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 18 14:43:19 CDT 2003

i remember seeing some traffic on the list about o'reilly donating review
copies of books ... or was it just a discount to members of PMs ... ?

can someone help refresh my memory?

i saw two recent books last night i'd love to pick up ( _Practical
mod_perl_ and _Learning Perl Objects, References & Modules_ ), but
economics aren't the strongest right now for me ....

i'd be down with writing reviews of them, or with presenting something
about transitioning form perl to mod_perl ( if that's a topic of interest
... )

--b--

=====
"I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week, sometimes, to make it up."
 --- Mark Twain