APM: Website changes

DeWayne Mangan dewayne_mangan at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 12 21:53:26 CST 2002

David and Andrew -

What kind of systems are ya'll using to view the site?
 I'm the guy who did the redesign, and I appreciate
your comments.  It's always a struggle to make
EVERYTHING on a site sync up perfectly, but I try.

You letting me know what kind of system you're using
(OS, Browser, LCD v. CRT, etc.) will help me correct
the probelm and do better in the future.  I designed
the site using Dreamweaver on a laptop running
Micro$oft XP (which means, of course, I proofed it
mainly on Internet Exploder, with some tweaking on
Netscrabble).

Thanks!

DeWayne Mangan
http://www.geocities.com/DeWayne_Mangan