[Athens-pm] Hello

wer wer flywing555 at gmail.com
Mon May 21 04:53:32 PDT 2007

It is Architektoniki Bar. Located at Oulof Palme st., I cannot give you the
exact number,
but it is after Panepistimiopolis to the North. At Ilisia.
If you are coming from Hilton Hotel, you take Eyfroniou, pass from in front
of Caravel, continue straight till you meeting
Ymittou-Oulof Palme ( Ymittou to the South-Pagrati, Oulof Palme to the
North-Ilisia).
Eufroniou ends there and you are at the borders of Panepistimiopolis.
There, you go to the left and pass Panepistimiopolis and Grigorioy
Ayksentiou, the main street of Ilisia.
Architektoniki is after Grigoriou Ayksentiou, on your left hand. Just find a
place to park over there.

Meeting is at 10 o'clock. I will be there earlier.

I have also invited HELLUG. They suggested making a small presentation of
Perl's capabilities.
I am bringing the laptop with me. Any suggestions of what would be
interesting to present are welcome.