[Athens-pm] Hello

wer wer flywing555 at gmail.com
Fri May 11 05:25:35 PDT 2007

Hello people.
I am new with perl,a few months here.
I am involved in a bioinformatics project.
I would really like to get involved with others using perl,exchange
code,ideas,whatever
I haven't found out yet or you haven't found out yet.
It could be a nice intro to bioinformatics for those interested as well.
What do you think,should we go for a date suggestion?
I would prefer weekdays after 9,weekends busy :)