[Athens-pm] Hello

Mark Pors mark at green-globe.com
Thu May 3 08:04:37 PDT 2007

I'm on the list as well, no need to mail me

I handed over the athens PM leadership to Michael years ago, but as
he seems to be in the army maybe someone else wants to take over?
To be based in Athens is a requirement however, not very practical
otherwise :-)

About the site: lets wait if someone want to pick up athens.pm, and
lets go from there

Cheers
Mark