[Athens-pm] Hello

Spiros Denaxas spiros at lokku.com
Thu May 3 05:44:09 PDT 2007

Nice to know!
 I am in London at the moment so a beer would be nice but really hard
to manage. I just realized there is a Athens.pm and thought i'd say
hi. Would be really cool if we could make something out of the page,
maybe a list of Greek Perl resources (if such a thing exists) or Greek
perl modules. Just an idea, thats all :)

Spiros