[Athens-pm] [Fwd: RFC greeklish]

Mark Pors mark at dreamzpace.com
Tue Oct 22 02:17:27 CDT 2002

Hi all,

I had a good time yesterday, I hope the same counts for you.
We even made some decisions:

- from now on we will meet each 2nd Wednesday of the month, so the next
meeting will be on 13 November. Time and location will be announced on
the list. If there's anyone that wants to write a piece of code that
calculates the date of the next meeting, please do, I'll include it in
the frontpage.

- we will start a small programming project together: a greek-greeklish
convertor. See the e-mails below for some first thoughts about this.
Please give your opinion about it (on this list). I think
specification-by-mailinglist should be possible :-)

- to improve communication during the development a chat channel will be
set up. IRC and a private channel were mentioned. Who can set up
something like that?

Cheers
Mark