[AnnArbor.pm] YAPC-NA 2013

Bill Hess bhess at techrg.com
Fri Jun 7 06:45:41 PDT 2013

Hi Jim - yea it has been a while since we have rounded up all the Perl
guys around Metro Detroit - e-prize was hosting the meetings for awhile
at their place but that was quite a while back.  Our company recently
moved from Royal Oak to Troy on Big Beaver and Coolidge and have access
to a large meeting room in our building we could meet in...

I think that takes care of step 2 - the location
step 3 would be setting a date
step 4 getting people to show up :-)

any takers???

Bill Hess