[AnnArbor.pm] Fwd: First Milwaukee Perl Mongers Meeting

Bryan Smith besmit at umich.edu
Tue Feb 12 17:44:01 PST 2013

Heads up if you are near Milwaukee.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Matt Finkel <finkel.matt at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 7:01 PM
Subject: First Milwaukee Perl Mongers Meeting
To: besmit at umich.edu

Hello Bryan,

We're starting things (back) up for the Milwaukee Perl scene! This is the
welcome email we're sending out; please forward on to your list if possible.

--------

Come join us at the new and improved Milwaukee Perl Mongers:  Brew City
Mongers!

We want to rekindle the fire in the community for programming and help each
other learn new techniques, share problems that we can solve together, or
simply learn Perl from scratch.

The community is what makes Perl such a wonderful and fun language, so help
us build that momentum back up again by joining us for a very social meetup.

Let us know you're coming by joining our Meetup group.  Laptops are welcome
and encouraged, and so are friends!

When:
February 21, 2013 at 7:00 PM

Where: