[AnnArbor.pm] perl developer

Erin crystalruby at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 06:09:27 PDT 2012

If it's for ePrize I recommend steering clear.  If I seem to recall, it was
Arrow Strategies that got me for an interview with them about 2 years ago.
If you'd like more reasons for my recommendation, please email me privately
at crystalruby at gmail and I will answer any questions to the best of my
ability.

--Erin

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 8:58 AM, John Wiersba <jrw32982 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> According to a coworker, the recruiter below is looking for a perl
> developer.  I don't have any other information.
>
> Ryan Patrick
> Associate Recruiter
> Arrow Strategies
> 30300 Telegraph Road, Suite 117
> Bingham Farms, MI 48025
> *248-502-2530* - Direct
> *248-420-9623* - Cell
> *http://www.arrowstrategies.com/* <http://www.arrowstrategies.com/>

Insanity is more than a state of mind; it's a way of life!