[AnnArbor.pm] [A2PM] Interest in meetings?

Erin crystalruby at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 19:48:43 PDT 2011

I'm up for doing something more ad-hoc.  Maybe instead of having one anchor,
we could rotate through?  This was kind of what I was thinking of.  I don't
know about the rest of you but the next couple of months is pretty busy for
me; family, work, and I'm busy taking the Machine Learning and Intro to AI
Stanford public courses.  But that doesn't mean I wouldn't have a day or two
sometime in the schedule to just go sit somewhere for a bit.  I'll admit
though, I'm not terribly familiar with the area and tend to avoid downtown
locations of whatever local metro (be it GR where I came from or otherwise)
I'm near, but that doesn't mean I can't get suggestions from folks and sit
where I'm told. *grin*

I've done some pretty random stuff over the years, too, so just sitting and
talking about what I've done and what others have done works for me.  I miss
that.  A lot.

--Erin
--
Insanity is more than a state of mind; it's a way of life!