[AnnArbor.pm] [A2PM] Interest in meetings?

Bryan Smith besmit at umich.edu
Sun Oct 23 08:42:50 PDT 2011

I've received some private responses, so there is some interest.

Based on how we've organized meetings in the past, someone needs to
volunteer to present, or we need to start a public discussion (on the list)
about an alternative format for the meetings. (In the past,  meetings =
presentations.)

Do we want to meetings to be less formal? (I.e., show up without an
agenda?)

Please send out your ideas to the list.

Thanks,
Bryan