[AnnArbor.pm] [A2PM] Interest in meetings?

Bryan Smith besmit at umich.edu
Wed Nov 30 14:07:57 PST 2011

There were three of us. We hung out in Starbucks for a couple hours, and we
headed over to Frita Batidos for food. I had a good time, and I
enthusiastically recommend the black bean frita.

I admit that I'm hesitant to volunteer as an anchor because I'm so busy (or
because I manage my time so poorly), but I'm hoping that there are some
plucky volunteers to arrange more meetings soon.

Bryan