[AnnArbor.pm] Design bash this Weds, 7pm at Workantile

Bryan Smith besmit at umich.edu
Mon May 2 09:56:47 PDT 2011

Join us this Weds, May 4th at 7pm at Workantile and help us prepare our new
site. We already have a Movable Type install (including a custom theme!),
and there is plenty of work remaining.

I'll bring pizza and list of remaining tasks. I'll give a brief overview of
Movable Type (but will defer to anyone with more experience) and create
accounts.

What do we need done?

* Migrating content
* Creating widgets / site components
* Adding functionality
* Feedback on the work in progress (user experience, styling, Movable Type
best practices)
* Documenting a to-do list

No experience required, everyone welcome. I'll make sure that everyone finds
a task they can comfortably perform. Please bring laptops and other mobile
devices (smart phones, tablets) if you have them.

Cheers,
Bryan