[AnnArbor.pm] Catalyst slides online; meeting notes

Erin crystalruby at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 19:17:23 PST 2011

Not sure I could make any weekends; weekends are the days I get to spend
with the kiddos since I hardly see them during the week.  But, don't let
that stop anyone else.  I know on site is preferable, but what about
possibly doing a virtual gathering?  We could make an IRC channel somewhere
and all just hack from that.  Those who could make it in could do so and
those who couldn't might be able to pop in here and there to offer
encouragement/ideas/help whenever possible.

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 9:14 AM, Bryan Smith <besmit at umich.edu> wrote:

> I'm happy with this. Comments from anyone else? Should we send out a
> Doodle poll to try and organize this sometime over the next few
> weekends?
>
> Bryan
>
> On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 12:14 AM, James Pitts <james.pitts at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Thanks for sending out your notes, Bryan. That was a great meeting and
> > I think we all learned a lot. Erin's presentation got me thinking
> > about Catalyst again after a long hiatus.
> >
> > I'd definitely like to help out at a Sat. or Sun. site-building
> > session. Movable Type is very easy to deal with (especially regarding
> > graphics and layout) and I think that most of the session could be
> > dedicated to "info design", linking to interesting presentations from
> > other groups, and adding content. We could also use that time to
> > prepare future presentations.
> >
> > Perhaps we should try to organize something before the next meeting
> > (and show off the results).
> >
> > - Jamie

Insanity is more than a state of mind; it's a way of life!