[AnnArbor.pm] Next meeting: Wed April 7th @ 7 PM

Tommy Stanton tommystanton at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 13:26:54 PDT 2010

Hello again Mongers!

Sorry if you get this e-mail twice.  I would like to exclusively use
our GNU mailman mailing in the near future.  Please see details at the
bottom of this e-mail on how to get on that mailing list.

Thank you all for attending our first meeting at the beginning of this
month, which featured presentations by Tim Bunce.  It was a very
successful and encouraging event!

Tim uploaded the Perl Myths talk (slides and audio) that he gave at our meeting:
  Tim's tweet about it: http://twitter.com/timbunce/status/10039011868
  Direct link: http://blip.tv/file/3303623

Our next meeting is scheduled for Wednesday April 7th 2010 @ 7:00 PM.
The located is to be determined, but will likely be at the Michigan
Union again, more details to come.

Details on the meeting are at the Meetup.com page, and our developing website:
http://www.meetup.com/Ann-Arbor-Perl-Mongers
http://annarbor.pm.org/

The next meeting will feature talks on Git (a popular distributed
version control system) and Catalyst (a Perl-powered web application
framework):

Tommy Stanton:
"Sync Your ~ With Git: Keeping Your Home Directories In Order"

James Pitts:
Bootstrapping a Catalyst application

We hope to see you again!  Please RSVP on the Meetup.com page.

- Tommy