[AnnArbor.pm] lansing.pm

Caleb Cushing xenoterracide at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 15:00:37 PDT 2010

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 5:55 PM, benny Crampton <bcrampton at liquidweb.com> wrote:
> Are you on any lansing or mid-michigan mailing lists? I got an announcement
> out to the GLUUG
> list, and to the MSU developers list, but couldn't really find any other
> local groups that might be
> interested.
> Any other groups that might be interested would be awesome to include, when
> you announce
> future meetings.

I was planning on messaging gllug although I hadn't done so yet. I'm
also aware of several other 'language' user groups that I was
considering announcing to once. I don't want to announce to them more
than once because that would be spam-ish. Obviously we have our own
mailing list if they want to join.

--
Caleb Cushing

http://xenoterracide.blogspot.com