[AnnArbor.pm] lansing.pm

James Pitts james.pitts at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 13:54:48 PDT 2010

Caleb, it's good to see all of the perl-interested folks beading up
like mercury!

Y, the joint meeting at Liquid Web c/o Benny was cool and I'm sorry
that you didn't hear about it. I did a half-talk on a DBIC
"enterprisey" architecture I worked on, and Mike Mol talked about
obscure languages and demos (tests) on his http://rosettacode.org.

I think that alternating makes sense because we can drive to each
others' PM meetings. It might also be a good idea to kick up the pace
(a meeting in each city each month) if there is a lot of activity...
but we still should coordinate schedules. Also, there is the Detroit
PM, which is a very strong group.

- Jamie