[AnnArbor.pm] Proposing date/time for next A2 Perl Mongers meeting

Bryan Smith besmit at umich.edu
Sat Dec 11 18:36:53 PST 2010

Hi everyone,

Let's plan for an Ann Arbor Perl Mongers meeting in January. I propose
January 12th at 7pm at Workantile. Does this work for everyone? (Send
me any alternatives and I'll create a Doodle for the group.)

Also, I will present an introduction to Moose. Anyone interested in a
short presentation to open? (E.g., any Perl gotchas?)

Cheers,
Bryan

P.S., Jamie's slides are online, and I've linked to the paper
"MapReduce: Simplified Data Processing on Large Clusters":

http://annarbor.pm.org/meetings/#20101208