[AnnArbor.pm] Perl Developers Wanted

bcrampton at liquidweb.com bcrampton at liquidweb.com
Thu Apr 15 16:01:55 PDT 2010

Hey guys,

Since you guys said you were interested: here are the two perl dev job
postings we have.  Rather than include the full texts, I'll just provide
links.

Software Developer:  http://www.liquidweb.com/about/jobs.html#004

Senior Software Developer:  http://www.liquidweb.com/about/jobs.html#005

< plug >

Working for Liquid Web is an experience.  You work with the best, most
motivated, and most intelligent people around, and spend more of your day
laughing than any other place you would do dev work.

Yes we have free soda, and yes LW provides free lunch every other week
(last week was amazing mexican food), and yes we have a dress code that
reads "Use your best judgement, don't show up naked."  The real reason to
work here, though, is the people you work with.

< /plug >

If you have questions, feel free to ask me or Dan, on or off list.

-- benny "SysAdmin" Crampton