Randall L Schwartz is coming to town!

Arthur Corliss corliss at alaskapm.org
Thu Jun 12 15:52:46 CDT 2003

Greetings:

The infamous Randall L Schwartz (O'Reilly author and Perl guru) is coming to
down on the 4th of July.  Is anyone going to be here in Anchorage and would
like to tip a few beers back with him?

Let me know, and we'll set it up.  For you AKLUG'ers on the list, please pass
on the word, I'm sure there's several on that list that have heard of him as
well.

	--Arthur Corliss