Curses::Forms

Arthur Corliss corliss at odinicfoundation.org
Sat Feb 12 06:58:38 CST 2000

Greetings:

I'm not too sure how many of you are still creating console applications, but
for those of us who are, I've just released the first alpha release of
Curses::Forms.

This module builds upon the foundation provided by Curses and Curses::Widgets,
to provide even higher level access to complete forms and collections of
widgets.  This can relieve you of coding widget/form navigation, leaving you
only with special function/key bindings.

The initial release is feature-incomplete, but functional, and combined with
the test script, provides a proof-of-concept.  You can get it via CPAN or its
homepage of
http://www.odinicfoundation.org/arthur/computing/scripts/curses_forms/ .

:-)  Happy hacking.

	--Arthur Corliss