7 Perl contracts..... (fwd)

corliss at alaskapm.org corliss at alaskapm.org
Fri Aug 25 12:42:31 CDT 2000

FYI for anyone who's interested. . .

	--Arthur Corliss
	  Perl Monger/Alaska Perl Mongers
	  http://www.alaskapm.org/

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 10:36:18 -0700
From: Tony Schwarzler <Tony at consultnet-nw.com>
To: Tony Schwarzler <Tony at consultnet-nw.com>
Subject: 7 Perl contracts.....

	    Good morning. It was suggested by a current member of the
Seattle PUG listserve that I contact
your group. My name is Tony Schwaerzler and I am a Sr. Technical Recruiter
with ConsultNet. I am requesting
assistance from this organization with a need that I had come across my desk
today.
I have a client in downtown Seattle that has a need for 7 Perl Programmers.
Details listed below......

Rates: Are open, per client. Work must be done on-site and in a full-time
capacity.
Location: DT Seattle
Contract length: 6-9 months
 Contracting through ConsultNet. Will accept W2, 1099 (Corp-corp or sole
proprietor)

Client is a company that develops on-line services for the automotive
industry.

Needed for scripting and systems programming for website and on-line
databases. Minimum of 3 years programming in Perl with familiarity with
HTML, UNIX, and CGI preferred. Java programming, for web applications
and experience with UNIX-based Oracle Databases would be a plus. Backgrounds
in
OO programming and User interface design are also pluses.

The need is immediate and if there is anyone interested, they can
contact:

    Tony Schwaerzler
     Sr. Technical Recruiter
     ConsultNet
     (425) 637-9700 * (877) 287-9526 * FAX (425) 637-9600
     tony at consultnet-nw.com
     www.consult-net.com

	Thank you for allowing me to use this forum.