Group Activities

Arthur Corliss corliss at sinbad.net
Thu Mar 18 12:28:27 CST 1999

Greetings:

Just wanted to touch bases with everyone and see who all would be interested
in meeting for a Perl discussion, as well as other activities.  :-)  I'm not
sure how many we have on this list so far, but it would be great to start
something that will make it easier/more fun for us to share Perl knowledge.

BTW, for you Oracle users out there, I've recently downloaded 8.0.5.1
(145MB!).  I've heard some rumbling about a few changes in logging onto the
system via DBI with 8+ revs.  Any traps I need to be aware of?

	--Arthur Corliss
	  Bolverk's Lair -- http://www.odinicfoundation.org/arthur/