meeting reminder

Michael Fowler wolfm at pobox.alaska.net
Wed Jun 16 22:22:06 CDT 1999

This is your friendly reminder of our upcoming meeting this Saturday.  It'll
be at Computer Electronics, across from Sam's, by the Northway Mall.  The
meeting starts at 7:00pm.  Everyone give thanks to Jan for lending us his
meeting space.

I was planning on discussing the Getopt::Long module.  Arthur may discuss
DBI if there aren't enough topics.  If anyone else has a topic they want to
discuss please email Arthur at corliss at alaskapm.org.  We need as many topics
as we can lay our hands on.

Michael
--
There isn't a mome rath alive that can outgrabe me.